I'm doing psychology xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by kezzajezza96
Oh no! So I'm the only psy student left :frown:
Aha what brought on the change of heart if I can ask?

Your not because I'm doing psychology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 442
Original post by RoseannaT
I'm doing psychology xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh OK nice! :smile: So far I've only found one other person doing psych- beginning to think there's going to be only a tiny class of us! What acc did u get? If your not local that is?
I'm really looking forward to starting tbh wbu :smile:
Original post by kezzajezza96
Oh OK nice! :smile: So far I've only found one other person doing psych- beginning to think there's going to be only a tiny class of us! What acc did u get? If your not local that is?
I'm really looking forward to starting tbh wbu :smile:

Haha imagine if it was only us three then that would be interesting :smile: and I got Wessex lane (monte 3) wbu? Nah i live 2 hours from Southampton so defo not local. I am so excited at the moment and ready to leave now lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sarah13579
Hi, I've been offered a place at Mayflower halls but now I've had some time to think about it I think I would prefer to live somewhere cheaper... Mayflower is quite expensive! Just wondering how you managed to get your offer changed; did you just call up and ask?

Yeah, I called up and said that I'd like somewhere cheaper and the guy said that there's no spaces in Wessex and glen but he'd check with his supervisor. Then he emailed me that there's a space in Romero at archers and did I want it. But it's not set in stone, y'know? But defo give it a try :smile: they might still have something somewhere
I reckon the marketing people are putting the finishing touches to http://www.southampton.ac.uk/areyouready/ before any letters/emails go out. Most of the things that need doing before move in day are online so it's better if they've got a single place that goes through it all.

(Course the SU are 10 steps ahead as always and taking ticket orders for freshers week!)
Reply 446
Original post by RoseannaT
Haha imagine if it was only us three then that would be interesting :smile: and I got Wessex lane (monte 3) wbu? Nah i live 2 hours from Southampton so defo not local. I am so excited at the moment and ready to leave now lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know this is a late response but I'm in the middle of nowhere! Ah OK they're nice halls- I got a place at Archers Road :smile: oh OK I'm about 2-3/4 he away myself actually.oh yeah I feel the same- I'm ready to start uni shopping and planning and then leave next week! A month today tho that we start!
Oh actually a month yesterday by about an hour :tongue:
Would be interesting to hear from anyone doing the Education & Psychology joint honours course, although I have a feeling there are only very few of us. Kinda wondering whether we will join the main Psychology and/or Education single honours students at any point, or whether its all taught as a seperate class for the joint honours people.
Reply 448
Guys, did you receive a letter from UCAS confirming your place? I haven't had anything....
Reply 449
Original post by Storme
Guys, did you receive a letter from UCAS confirming your place? I haven't had anything....

I've received one from UCAS but nothing from Southampton themselves yet though.
Reply 450
Original post by Seize
I've received one from UCAS but nothing from Southampton themselves yet though.

It's cool, I just checked track and I have a confirmation letter on there (that was sent 2 days ago! I swear it's supposed to be right after results?) so although I don't have a paper copy I should be fine right?

Do banks accept a screenshot?

I haven't got anything from Southampton either
Reply 451
Original post by Storme
It's cool, I just checked track and I have a confirmation letter on there (that was sent 2 days ago! I swear it's supposed to be right after results?) so although I don't have a paper copy I should be fine right?

Do banks accept a screenshot?

I haven't got anything from Southampton either

The letter showed up after 2 days for me too. I'm sure it's nothing :smile:

I applied for my student bank account online, so all I needed was my UCAS ID number. It's a lot more convenient like that, and now I have my student account all set up and my overdraft allowance in place :smile:
Original post by Seize
The letter showed up after 2 days for me too. I'm sure it's nothing :smile:

I applied for my student bank account online, so all I needed was my UCAS ID number. It's a lot more convenient like that, and now I have my student account all set up and my overdraft allowance in place :smile:

Was that at Santander? I'm thinking of applying online through them
Reply 453
Original post by scientific222
Was that at Santander? I'm thinking of applying online through them

No sorry, this was for NatWest but I'm sure it should also be possible with Santander. I could be wrong though.
am I the only one who hasn't been offered halls yet? I applied in February? :s
Original post by eawilliams
am I the only one who hasn't been offered halls yet? I applied in February? :s

I still haven't been offered halls yet either. I applied in April.
Reply 456
MEng Civil and Environmental Engineering
Original post by DestrehanDoyle
I still haven't been offered halls yet either. I applied in April.

Still waiting too, also applied in April :-/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Doing MEng Aeronautics, can't wait to get stuck in, course looks brilliant for what I want to do after, had to get in through clearing so don't even know when I'll be able to start my online accommodation application though
Reply 459
If you haven't had accommodation offer, ring up. Got mine 2 hours after ringing :smile: Monte 2

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending