The Student Room Group

What is your greatest achievement?

It's slightly depressing to know that I can't think of anything.

Scroll to see replies

I managed to break my leg tripping down ONE step. That was a pretty big achievement.
Reply 2
Getting up in the morning.
Knocking one out over Fern Britten. :colone:
Reply 4
I have a rep score of 799 on TSR, making me the (possibly joint) person with 5 gems who has the highest rep score (I think)

edit: not anymore!
(edited 10 years ago)
Running 100km for charity :smile:.
Original post by nohomo
I have a rep score of 799 on TSR, making me the (possibly joint) person with 5 gems who has the highest rep score (I think)

I so desperately wanted to ruin this for you, but I've repped too many people today :c
Reply 7
Original post by nohomo

Pity I can't make it 790 :tongue: :wink:
Reply 8
Original post by meenu89

:frown:
Reply 9
Original post by nohomo

fixed
Understanding/accepting knowledge is power.

Other than that I'm an entirely useless person. :getmecoat:
Original post by meenu89

By...removing nine?
Successfully stage managing some plays whilst in a major psychotic episode, with none of the cast realising how ill I was :king1:

Closely followed by leaving Oxford with some kinda degree :king2:
Putting out a fire in our house. Felt like flipping superwoman or something after that. Still like to remind my family how I've almost "scarified" my life for theirs :biggrin:
Reply 14
Probably getting into my uni. Worked hard for that one.

Original post by Vixen47
Understanding/accepting knowledge is power.

Other than that I'm an entirely useless person. :getmecoat:

It's not.
Reply 15
Beating over 200 people into a music course at college and being one of only 3 singers that made it into the class. The 15 or so other students that made it were all guitarists or drummers.
My qualifications.

Boring but whatevs
Getting a girl to go out with me ..... and then keeping it going for almost 2 years!!!!!!
Reply 18
Got kicked out school for agreeing with Hitler. I appealed and got an apology as I have a right of free speech
Reply 19
Surviving this long!

Quick Reply

Latest