The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Goldsmith Court 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hey!:smile: I'm thinking of booking accommodation for goldsmiths but a few websites come up when I search it, what ones did you guys use? Also it's good to know there'll be at least us freshers there, I'll be studying straight psychology so I might see yous around!:smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by annabelleh23
can i ask if you got to go look around? im going the for study room but the pictures make it look kinda small!

Hey, yeah i did look around on the accommodation open day, they were kind of small, the uni accommodation wasn't much bigger but they felt bigger (if that makes sense?:confused:)
Also in the flat i looked around, the kitchen was tiny! it was a flat of six people and i felt it was really cramped up and the shower had one of those glass doors on it which made it look really claustrophobic, but other then that (the main reasons that put me off it) the rooms were nice, they're pretty similar to university accommodation if i'm honest!
Reply 22
Original post by Hannah'
Hey!:smile: I'm thinking of booking accommodation for goldsmiths but a few websites come up when I search it, what ones did you guys use? Also it's good to know there'll be at least us freshers there, I'll be studying straight psychology so I might see yous around!:smile:

I'm doing straight Psychology too! :smile:
Im staying in Goldsmiths court too, is anyone eles in flat 30? :smile: x
Reply 24
Original post by annabelleh23
touchstonestudentliving.com is the website that i used.. its the companys actual one :smile: but you should be able to do it through the uni too as their suppose to help

Ah thank you! :smile:
Original post by Ajsexton45
Im staying in Goldsmiths court too, is anyone eles in flat 30? :smile: x

I'm in flat 31! so we'll be neighbours :smile:
Reply 26
Hey guys
im looking to stay in goldsmiths court too :smile: did you just book online? :smile:
Original post by dani_96
Hey guys
im looking to stay in goldsmiths court too :smile: did you just book online? :smile:

Yeahh :smile: you can find the booking form online or call up and they'll send it to you
Reply 28
Original post by JuliaShearer
Yeahh :smile: you can find the booking form online or call up and they'll send it to you

Thank you they sent me the booking form :smile:
Are you staying there? :smile:
Reply 29
im looking at booking it tomorrow , got all the info i need off them and think its great. ill be traveling to the clifton site from here for lectures so should be a experience
Reply 30
ive sent my form off and a screenshot of my offer, then just got to put the deposit down :biggrin: im excited but nervous.
Reply 31
just booked goldsmith court anyone in flat 9? :smile:
Reply 32
ive just gave my details for the deposit and should find out what flat im in next week scary stuff man
Reply 33
flat 35 guys if anyone else is in it
Original post by dani_96
Thank you they sent me the booking form :smile:
Are you staying there? :smile:

Yepp :smile: flat 31 !!
Original post by marlow93
flat 35 guys if anyone else is in it
I'm in Flat 35 :smile:
Reply 36
if you use it give my twitter a follow since its looking like we will be flat mates if i get the grades
https://twitter.com/lukemarlow93
Is anyone else in Flat 51?
Reply 38
Flat 54, anyone?
Original post by marlow93
if you use it give my twitter a follow since its looking like we will be flat mates if i get the grades
https://twitter.com/lukemarlow93

haha sorry not being rude and ignoring you, i'm just lame and don't have twitter. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending