Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone use Tinder? watch

ReputationRep:
    My friends keep going on about this app and saying I should get it. Anyone on here use it?

ReputationRep:
    Holy thread rival!

Update I've just downloaded it after all this time, it's really odd.

ReputationRep:
    I got it a couple of days ago but my picture on FB is rather silly and as I'm not really an alpha male, it's more for a laugh and out of hope rather than with any expectations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seathestars)
    I got it a couple of days ago but my picture on FB is rather silly and as I'm not really an alpha male, it's more for a laugh and out of hope rather than with any expectations.
    I think that's what the majority of people use it for. It would be interesting to hear if anyone has actually had any luck from it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LickingCarpet)
    I think that's what the majority of people use it for. It would be interesting to hear if anyone has actually had any luck from it.
    I'm fairly sure a fair few have had success hooking up from it.
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    Yh. But matched ppl r rly far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keromedic)
    Yh. But matched ppl r rly far
    I think loads of them are fake tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I've talked to quite a few people on it. Most seem alright, haven't been on it in awhile though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corax)
    I've talked to quite a few people on it. Most seem alright, haven't been on it in awhile though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So what was your motive for using it, like what did you want to get from it?

Been on my friends Tinder and she got so many matches then went on my other mates tinder and he had barely any. The boys massively outnumber the girls on it

ReputationRep:
    I have! 3 dates down so far so good

ReputationRep:
    So many people I know regularly meet up with people from it

ReputationRep:
    So what was your motive for using it, like what did you want to get from it?
    I was persuaded to download it by a friend for fun. I was only really using it to talk to people, I know it's supposed to be for dating but oh well.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I did for a bit and got like 15 matches or so but none of them wanted to talk. :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marinaim)
    So many people I know regularly meet up with people from it
    When you say meet up do you mean play hide the sausage?

ReputationRep:
    When you say meet up do you mean play hide the sausage?
    Lol had to look that up!
    And some do it for that, some others have regular dates and stuff! One girl met a famous F2 driver on there

ReputationRep:
    I don't have it but i've heard it's mainly sausage slingers looking for a meat receptacle. A cozy cave with in-house heating. Men with moisture seeking missiles looking to deliver their payload upon an ovarian colony. Looking to spill more seed than Michael J Fox at a birdfee... nvm.
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Study Helper
    Never tried it, people keep recommending it to me but it requires IOS7 so not gonna happen..

ReputationRep:
    I downloaded a few days ago and its ok but as someone I presume has said, from what people say the boy:girl ratio is errrrr quite hefty haha :P

ReputationRep:
    I've been chatting regularly with a few nice girls but no meets yet. Anyone had any luck?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.