Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Have you ever been to a Non League ground/Wembley or a ground outside England? watch

ReputationRep:
    not counting Cardiff , Swansea or Newport

I have been to

Wembley Stadium
    and Victory Park(Chorley)

ReputationRep:
    Croft Park - Blyth Spartans
    International Stadium - Gateshead
    Hillheads - Whitley Bay

Plus loads more.

Been to Club Brugge's stadium, Slavia Prague's and Cracovia FC outside England.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Kenilworth Road.

Would not recommend it.

ReputationRep:
    This is the most random topic in ages, I see absolutely no connection between foreign grounds, Wembley and English non league grounds that you'd group them together?!

Anyway yes I've been to ...

Wembley

Non-League:
    Moss Lane (Altrincham FC)
    Bower Fold (Stalybridge Celtic)
    Edgeley Park (Stockport County)
    Robin Park (Wigan Ath. Reserves)

Outside England:
    Estadio Benfica (Lisbon)
    St Jakob Park (Basel)
    Amsterdam ArenA
    Estadio San Mames (Bilbao)
    Stadionul Dr Constantin Radelescu (Cluj)
    Estadio Municipal (Braga)
    Turk-Telekom ASY (Istanbul)
    Estadio Santiago Bernabéu (Madrid)
    BayArena (Leverkusen)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    As it happens I went to the new Wembley for the first competitive domestic match played there which was Kidderminster v Stevenage Boro in the FA Trophy final back in 2007. I have also been to Sincil Bank to watch Lincoln City play Southport a couple years back.

I have had a tour of the Nou Camp and the Stade De France, while I went to BC Place which is the home of MLS team Vancouver Whitecaps.

ReputationRep:
    Wembley

Then Bangor and Wrexham. And then countless non league grounds, conference, southern league and the league my team are currently in. Oh and outside of Britain, Pisa!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Vale Farm (Wembley FC) it was when Wembley FC and Hendon FC were groundsharing.

ReputationRep:
    Been to Wembley.

Non-league: been to King's Lynn, Grantham Town, Fisher Athletic, Wealdstone, Enfield Town, Barnet, Histon, Bedford Town.

Abroad: AC Arles-Avignon, Valencia, FC Basel.

ReputationRep:
    Outside England: AmasterdamArena, Allianz, Frankenstadion, Croke Park, Millerntor-Stadion

Would like to do a few more in Germany this year as I'm in and out of Munich until the summer.

ReputationRep:
    Wembley

Non-League: Wrexham, Telford, Shrewsbury (When they were non-league. They've moved to a new ground since then)

Abroad: Barcelona, Espanyol, ADO Den Haag, NY Red Bulls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cll_ws)
    Wembley

Non-League: Wrexham, Telford, Shrewsbury (When they were non-league. They've moved to a new ground since then)

Abroad: Barcelona, Espanyol, ADO Den Haag, NY Red Bulls
    Cant imagine why anyone would visit ADO?

Football hipster?

ReputationRep:
    Wembley for the FA Trophy final between Stevenage and Kidderminster as it was the first final at the rebuilt ground.

Outside England, three grounds in France (Frejus, Lille Metropole and the Parc des Princes), two in Germany (Berlin Olympic Stadium and Stuttgart) and one in Spain (Camp Nou).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Cant imagine why anyone would visit ADO?

Football hipster?
    :lol:

I live in The Hague. I'm at university over there.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 25, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.