Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I think I might be pregnant. I am in a relationship and have been sexually active for a few months now. I havent had my period since the end of november and I just have a feeling that I might be pregnant. On saturday I had some blood in my pants, but it was very faint. I've also noticed a large increase in discharge, and it is milky and white. My stomach is quite toned and flat naturally but its became bigger and is quite firm, not flabby. Does this look like a pregnant stomach to you? Please reply asap if you have any thoughts. Thanks. Attachment 263747

First question. Have you done a pregnancy test? If not, that's what you need to do.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2014
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.