Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Room Available January-July watch

Hi, I have a room available at Ropemaker Court, Silk House, 3rd floor opposite Whitwork Park. It would cost £115 a week and the tenancy agreement lasts until 18/07/2014. The contact includes a en-suite room with a 3/4 bed, all inclusive utility bills with a free flat screen TV and TV licence in the living room/kitchen, contents insurance, 12 MB broadband and WiFi, on-site maintenance and a on-site laundry room. The flat also has 2 fridges and 1 freezer the living room/kitchen is always kept clean.
    There're 4 others living in the flat, 2 pharmacy students, 1 medicine student and 1 Business and Marketing student, they are really friendly flatmates who go to both Uni of Manchester and Manchester Met.
    Ropemaker Court is a 10 minute walk too Uni of Manchester and a 20 minute walk too Manchester Met. It is also a few minutes walk too Morrison's, Tesco, Lidl, Superdrug and Worldwide supermarket.

If anyone is interested in renting this room please contact me at [Removed - please use PMs or post here directly]. Feel free to contact me if you would like more information or too see photos of the room and Ropemaker Court itself.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2014
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.