Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Advice on Hotel Booking - URGENT watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I am attending an event at Earls Court Arena in London in februrary, but I have absolutely no idea what hotel to choose. I dont know what any of them are like. I have stayed in one of the new Travelodge hotels in Vauxhall and that was nice. Wifi, breakfast option, keycard door, colour tv and freeview, 24 hour help desk, 24 hour security, nice ensuite bathroom with shower, tea and coffee making facilities in the room, air conditioning inside the room, telephone, comfortable bed etc.

Now, the problem is, I would like a hotel pretty much right near the Earls Court arena because I dont want to walk far at night, and unfortunately theres no travelodge like that around that area. I have found these ones however: http://www.ibis.com/gb/hotel-5623-ib...rt/index.shtml

and

http://www.20nevernsquare.com/rooms/luxury-twin-room/ - but it says Full rate £330 but for the day I want (21st Feb) it says £110? So which is it?

And basically, do these sound ok to you?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Pretty urgent.

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The full rate is more of a peak rate to give you an idea of how much it can be during high summer/bank holidays/peak times in general.

The room will cost you £110 for that night.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.