Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

HELP..... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Right i am in college three days a week, at placement two days a week, work over the weekend and go over my mothers house once a week to help my siblings with homework and help around the house. My BF however is constantly moaning he is stressed out I want to be supportive but how can I be when I am doing so much in my own life. He gets irritable with others and sarcastic and have had to apologize for him before now. I got him a job on a Saturday at my work but yet he moans he has no money. Basically he is a miserable old git. How can I support him and be happy when he is constantly moaning and bursting my bubble. Help.

ReputationRep:
    Well...you could cut him loose. Sounds like you're doing well and your boyfriend is kind of an anchor :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HPF)
    Well...you could cut him loose. Sounds like you're doing well and your boyfriend is kind of an anchor :dontknow:
    Thanks for the advise but i dont want to split up.

ReputationRep:
    tell him he wont get any snoo snoo if he keeps moaning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beth1003)
    Thanks for the advise but i dont want to split up.
    If he's complaining about not having enough money then the only thing you can do is tell him to get a different job that pays more, or do two jobs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HPF)
    If he's complaining about not having enough money then the only thing you can do is tell him to get a different job that pays more, or do two jobs.
    Good idea. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Lone tiger;46054328]tell him he wont get any snoo snoo if he keeps moaning[/QUOTE

That is one way of doing it.

ReputationRep:
    You had to get him a job? Sounds like he just spends his time complaining but does nothing to solve the things that are making him miserable and so expects things to work out magically. Maybe he needs to figure out what he wants to do with his life and start working towards that. Set himself goals and work to achieve them.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 21, 2014
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.