Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    survey can be found at http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=ewaf9ib7qwx419a290060

thank you

ReputationRep:
    1. Your survey does not mention Spotify, which to me is the biggest rival for this kind of service. However, it doesn't feature obscure small town bands...

2. I am very dependent on Spotify for my music, but I have a fear that I will lose that part of my emotional history if it folds or deletes those bands. I find old ipods in my house and lose myself in memories of when I played that music. It could be that a service that guarantees it will keep your music for 100 years, for a moderate one off payment would have a niche, especially as you would only need to store one copy of each song for all customers that submitted it.

3. You may find that older people are a better market, as they are more likely to have large numbers of CDs and records, and many still have not moved to streaming services.

ReputationRep:
    Your survey is flawed. It does not allow people to progress who are not willing to pay for their CDs being uploaded on their behalf. Therefore I had to abandon half way through.

ReputationRep:
    AGREES WITH THE ABOVE
    You should add logical workflows because i ticked no as i was not willing to pay for CD's and then the next question said how much would you be willing to pay

Please do my survey in return thank you ! https://www.esurveycreator.com/s/b9ddbb8

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.