Morgan Stanley Step In Step Up Programme

Watch
ash97
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi

I was just wondering if anyone had heard back from Morgan Stanley about the Step In Step Up 3-day work experience in February for Year 12 girls? Applications closed on 1st Jan but haven't heard anything yet
w77
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ash97)
Hi

I was just wondering if anyone had heard back from Morgan Stanley about the Step In Step Up 3-day work experience in February for Year 12 girls? Applications closed on 1st Jan but haven't heard anything yet
Yeah, I have a place. Got sent the confirmation email today, did you hear?
tokiohoe
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by w77)
Yeah, I have a place. Got sent the confirmation email today, did you hear?
Congrats on your place! I got a place too, got the email yesterday What are you going to put for the interesting fact about yourself? I have no idea what to write
w77
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by tokiohoe)
Congrats on your place! I got a place too, got the email yesterday What are you going to put for the interesting fact about yourself? I have no idea what to write
Haha congrats! Yeah I mentioned a hobby. How about you? About the photo, do you know what it's for?
ash97
Rep:
?
(Original post by w77)
Haha congrats! Yeah I mentioned a hobby. How about you? About the photo, do you know what it's for?
I spoke too soon, I got a place too! Not sure about an interesting fact about me though
I think the photo is for an ID there maybe? So the people there know we are actually supposed to be there? I'm not sure though
tokiohoe
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by w77)
I think I'll mention that I've lived in 3 different continents as that's the only vaguely interesting thing I can think of :P I think the photo is to keep with the CV we sent in, it's a complete guess but maybe they hold onto them in their database just in case for future reference.

Just out of interest, do you guys know how long we'll be there everyday?

Also @ash97 congrats on your place!
w77
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think I'll mention that I've lived in 3 different continents as that's the only vaguely interesting thing I can think of :P I think the photo is to keep with the CV we sent in, it's a complete guess but maybe they hold onto them in their database just in case for future reference.

Just a guess, but maybe 9-5?
I'm not sure if I'll go though, I have mocks the following week.
ash97
Rep:
?

Thanks @tokiohoe Hopefully this will be a good experience!
ash97
Rep:
?
Did anyone apply to the Bank of America Female Futures programme as well?
tokiohoe
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ash97)
Thanks @tokiohoe Hopefully this will be a good experience!
Yeah hopefully it'll be great! Do you know anyone from your school that's going too? So far I think I'm the only one who's going from my school so I'm not gonna know anyone there :s:
ash97
Rep:
?
Yeah hopefully it'll be great! Do you know anyone from your school that's going too? So far I think I'm the only one who's going from my school so I'm not gonna know anyone there :s:
I don't know anyone either! :/
harrypotterfan6
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Neither... btw has anyone heard back from Bank of America about the female futures programme? like any other details?
ash97
Rep:
?
(Original post by harrypotterfan6)
Neither... btw has anyone heard back from Bank of America about the female futures programme? like any other details?
Yeah I have now, have you?
ash97
Rep:
?
Has anyone received more details about Morgan Stanley?
run away
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ash97)
Has anyone received more details about Morgan Stanley?
No, I emailed them my confirmation and since then I haven't heard anything.. I was starting to get paranoid that my email hadn't been sent!
emi1996
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Same! I got a place, confirmed, then havn't heard since :/
ash97
Rep:
?
Received some info a couple days ago, did you guys?
w77
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yep. I got the info too.
Did any of you apply for the Goldman Sachs A level girls inspire programme?
ibbi1824
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I got a place too just heard back from them a few days ago also what are you guys wearing?
tokiohoe
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ibbi1824)
I got a place too just heard back from them a few days ago also what are you guys wearing?
Just went shopping today for some work wear and I got myself a black blazer, two black pencil skirts and a pair of kitten heels (not sure if I look a bit too much like a 40 year old banker wearing it tho). I'm so nervous, only 3 days to go! What are you guys reading as prep?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (101)
13.34%
I'm not sure (32)
4.23%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (236)
31.18%
I have already dropped out (18)
2.38%
I'm not a current university student (370)
48.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise