Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Central Saint Martins Applicants 2014 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Apologies if this thread already exists, couldn't find it, but if so then please direct me

I'm applying for the
    BA Fashion Print. It's my top top choice and my dream course. So determined to get a place, if not this year then hopefully next year!

I'm currently studying a Level 3 Diploma in Art & Design, wasn't able to do a foundation course as I'm over 19 and couldn't get the funding. Not sure if I'm up to the standard to get a place yet, may have to work on my portfolio for another year or try and sort something out with the Foundation, but time will tell!

Just gonna go for it and try my best!

They've received my application, but haven't heard anything more yet. How are everyone else's portfolios/applications going? Would be great to get chatting about the courses and the college. I know I'm so so excited at the thought of getting in so i'd love to hear where everyone's at

ReputationRep:
    I applied for graphic design, sent them my portfolio. Haven't heard anything back yet.

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I've also applied for BA Fashion Print and haven't heard anything back apart from the email confirming they had received my application. I'm pretty sure it will take them a while to get back to us. I can imagine them having a great deal of applicants to get through haha. Hope you do well with you really wanting to go there. Just try your hardest and if you work hard for it then its possible x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valdo)
    I applied for graphic design, sent them my portfolio. Haven't heard anything back yet.
    I received a confirmation email from them just a few days ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valdo)
    I haven't heard back from them yet either and I think it's been about 3 weeks or so :/

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I have sent my application for the MA Fashion at CSM less than a week ago and I didn't receive any e-mail saying that they had received it, but on the website of the posts it says they have. Is it normal? Also, do they let you know in case you don't get to the interview?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.