Why it is better to........... Watch

bluemax
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
to wash your genitals with water.

So this is like from a personal view. I believe it is just more hygienic than using the usual toilet paper. Why do I say so?

I've noticed every time that you're done peeing, there will be a drop that will be left which you just can't get rid of no matter how much you shake or try to get rid off. This drop will end up soiling a little bit of your clothing immediately afterwards the moment your dingy makes contact with any clothing. In contrast, when you wash your dicky with a little water, it will give a slight relieving twitch (can't speak for females ) and there no longer will be a drop or two of pee to soil your undies. Plus there isn't any smell or 'fishy odour' complains either

So anyway I just thought I should pass this around. Try it, if you like it then follow it :cool:
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
So in a public restroom you're going to wander over to the sinks and flop your manly particulars into the basin there and give them a good old swish under the approving eye of your fellow restroom user?
Sanddancerlass
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by bluemax)
to wash your genitals with water.

So this is like from a personal view. I believe it is just more hygienic than using the usual toilet paper. Why do I say so?

I've noticed every time that you're done peeing, there will be a drop that will be left which you just can't get rid of no matter how much you shake or try to get rid off. This drop will end up soiling a little bit of your clothing immediately afterwards the moment your dingy makes contact with any clothing. In contrast, when you wash your dicky with a little water, it will give a slight relieving twitch (can't speak for females ) and there no longer will be a drop or two of pee to soil your undies. Plus there isn't any smell or 'fishy odour' complains either

So anyway I just thought I should pass this around. Try it, if you like it then follow it :cool:
Omg are you the one who uses a penis beaker on mumsnet or net mums

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Moved to Chat.
melinae
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
So in a public restroom you're going to wander over to the sinks and flop your manly particulars into the basin there and give them a good old swish under the approving eye of your fellow restroom user?
:innocent: "manly particulars"
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
To be honest the amount of drops that end up in your underwear are usually so low it doesn't really have much effect unless you've worn it longer than a day. I mean, if you shower every day and change your underwear, the whole 'fishy odour' isn't really gonna have time to get by right?
superduper9
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
This is gonna sound weird but .....

..... if there are these so-called "drops", then I sometimes direct the hand dryer in that general region .... which does the drying fairly quickly.

(This is fairly easy at work, because the toilets are not crowded and I'm usually the only one in there.)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (184)
61.13%
Yes- I don't like it (12)
3.99%
No- I want it (83)
27.57%
No- I don't want it (22)
7.31%

Watched Threads