Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I am considering undertaking a masters in project management so I am interested to hear peoples opinions/experiences, as I have no previous experience in this field or even business so I am bit nervous about committing to something I know only a little about. However from what I have researched it does appeal?

Firstly is it worth doing a masters as I have read that what matters most to employers is experience, but you do have to start somewhere and given how competitive the market is at the moment surely a masters will help to get a place on a graduate scheme or similar? Do people have any experience of a Project Management masters?

Secondly does anyone have any experience of either the MSc Programme and Project Management at Warwick with WMG or the MSC Project Management at Lancaster? I have offers from both and at the moment I am leaning towards Warwick as they have an engineering element which I like, but Lancaster has offered me a substantial scholarship and is also a good university.

Hello there,
    What did you decide eventually. If your choice was Warwick, how it is going on now ?
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.