Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Ensuite double bedroom £269 a week all bills included Kings Cross, London watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-house...#photo-content

Hi there,

I'm looking for a full time student to take over my contract at Urbanest Kings Cross. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the flat, infact i love it and it's a great location and the flatmates are great, but I'm being offered a much cheaper option which is in a better location for me.

The flat is on the 18th floor with stunning views of London from the kitchen and front the room itself lovely views of the north east of the city. The room is spacious with a double bed and both the hall and the kitchen are extremely spacious. the kitchen has 2 hobs and an oven, two microwaves and a huge fridge and freezer, and a dishwasher- it's brill!!!

I'm pretty flexible when I could move out of my room, but I'd like to be out by the end of january if possible.

The contract ends on the 9th of september 2014. And it is £269 per week - Everything is included!!!! Wifi is great and you can also plug in to a wall connection - i have never reuqired this at all. No Guarantor is needed.

A deposit of £269 is required to begin your contract.

The flatmates are 3 girls and 3 boys, with another room unoccupied at the moment. It's really quiet, the soundproofing is amazing.

The rooms have underfloor heating, plenty of storage. There is also use of two common rooms with foossball and table tennis tables, as well as PS3, Wii, XBOX etc and a cafe will be opening soon on the ground floor.

The flat is 8 minutes from kings cross station and there is a tesco metro about 10-15 minute walk. There is a bus stop right outiside which can take you directly to both kings cross and euston station, and the bus runs 24 hours (number 390).

I'd be happy to send anyone more pictures or answer any questions you may have, you can also look at the Urbanest Kings Cross website for more information.

Thanks for looking! If you're interested email me via the gumtree advert, or on here

Here is extra information from an email I recieved prior to moving in:

Many of our incoming residents have been asking about what to bring with them, and what to buy when they get here.
    This year, we have a few options for you to choose from to make your arrival into London much easier...

Image removed by sender.
    What's Provided
    Please check out what is provided in each room to help you decide what to bring or buy before your arrival.
    Bedrooms
    ? Small Double Bed - 48" ? 75" (approximately 120 cm ? 190 cm)
    ? Desk with desk chair
    ? Desk lamp and waste paper bin
    ? Pin board
    ? Wall mounted mirror
    ? Wardrobe and shelving
    ? Storage drawers under the bed
    ? Private Rooms share a shower room between 2 or 3 people.
    ? En-Suite Rooms and Studios also have an individual shower room
    Shared Kitchens
    ? Convection oven
    ? Hallogen hob x2
    ? Fridge/Freezer
    ? Storage cupboards
    ? General waste and recycling bins
    ? Dishwasher
    8 bedroom shared en-suite flats feature sofas and a dining table with chairs

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.