Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've applied for a Finance and Marketing degree at Strathclyde I sent it away on the 14th of December if I remember rightly but I still haven't heard back yet (not just Strathclyde, anywhere :/) and I'm getting a bit worried now. My results weren't the best in the world but I was really hoping for a conditional, and an unconditional would have been amazing. My results were as follows (all highers):
    English: A
    History: A
    Business: A
    Maths: B

I also sat Higher French but unfortunately failed it (so did a lot of our small class :/). Anyway, I was wondering if anybody here had applied to a similar course, if they had recieved offers yet and whether (or maybe even when) they think I will? Thank you guys

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

You should email [email protected] and they should be able to help you.

Regards,
    Martin

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.