Mumfindinginfo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
My son wants to take business studies at A level. He is currently in year 11.

My step daughter is doing business studies A level and says there is no final exam. She says she took an exam at the end of year 12 but it's the only exam she will do.

Are all business studies A levels like this? My son will go to a different sixth form. I thought all A levels had a final exam?
ChocoholicCox
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mumfindinginfo)
My son wants to take business studies at A level. He is currently in year 11.

My step daughter is doing business studies A level and says there is no final exam. She says she took an exam at the end of year 12 but it's the only exam she will do.

Are all business studies A levels like this? My son will go to a different sixth form. I thought all A levels had a final exam?
Im taking business studies A level at the moment (AQA) and for us there is 2 exams both unit 1 and 2 this is because last year they could sit modules in January meaning they would be doing unit 1 in January and unit 2 in May but now you have to do both units at the end of the year.
Mumfindinginfo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Thanks for the reply. So the current year 13's took both their exams last year? That makes sense.
ChocoholicCox
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mumfindinginfo)
Thanks for the reply. So the current year 13's took both their exams last year? That makes sense.
yeah basically the year 13s took both AS exams in January and June while from now on we have to do both in June, no more janaury exams (:'()
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Open Day – BPC, GDL, LPC and MA Law - Bristol campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 18 Jan '20
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (68)
15.25%
1 (60)
13.45%
2 (57)
12.78%
3 (91)
20.4%
4 (91)
20.4%
5 (79)
17.71%