The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Offer letter??

I want to apply for accommodation but it says I need an ID number to register that comes on the offer letter. Does anyone know when this letter gets sent?
I've just been trying to figure this out! None of the numbers on the UCAS confirmation letter are accepted.
Have you figured it out/know anymore? If not i'll email BCU and ask.
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Is this the University applicants number? If so that should be on the first ever email Birmingham city uni sent you when you first sent off your ucas. Talking about letters I still haven't received mind even though I have firmly accepted their offer /:
Ugh, silly systems :P
The only number on all of the emails is the UCAS Personal ID, which i've tried and doesn't work.
I've just emailed enquiry so hopefully I will get a reply soon! :biggrin:
Same here with regards to no letters, i've firmly accepted and I had the UCAS confirmation letter come through on the 11th Dec, but no other information. I'm so excited, i need a booklet of information to read over again and again, just to tide me over till September haha!
BCU got back to me telling me my Uni Application Number, i've now tried to register for Accommodation but that's denying me, so now it's time to email the accommodation team! (Yayyy!)
Reply 5
Oh God! Looks like your having a bit of trouble with this number! I will be applying for accommodation tomorrow. Where are you applying to stay? What are you going to be studying? I know what you mean! The excitement is unbearable! I keep reading my UCAS confirmation letter lol.
Aye, it would seem that way haha!
I'm hoping to be living in Jennens, i think the building is great with nice facilities and its the closest to the art building on Margeret Street where i'm gonna be studying Fine Art :biggrin: What're you studying/living in? :P
I might have to keep a tally at the bottom of all my letters of how many times i've glared at them xD
Reply 7
Yeah Jennens is really nice! Ohh lovely! I will be studying Early Childhood Studies at City North Campus, but thinking about applying to Curzon & Jennes because they are near city centre so it will be easier to get back after a night out. I've also heard bad things about living in Perry Barr and rats being at Oscott Gardens which put me off a lot otherwise it was right by the campus :frown:
Haha it's such a good feeling though to read them letters and know you have a place at uni sorted! Roll on September!:biggrin:
Sounds interesting! :biggrin:
I suppose yeah, most of the clubs are bars are around Broad Street and the canal, so Jennens and Curzon are a nice distance from there. I suppose distance from campus isn't too much bother as there are buses running around brum all the time.
Definately yeah xD Just gotta get all the finance hassle sorted!
Reply 9
Your absolutely right! Just can't decide now if I want to travel every morning lol. Finance is straight forward, I have done mine and just had an email to say it has been approved wooopp! :smile:
Congrats on teh finance! :biggrin:
I've gotta send off my birth certificate as i don't have a current passport (frown and scowl :P )
And with travelling i suppose you've got the choice of either travelling once or twice a week for clubbing and living closer to the campus, or travelling nearly every day if you live closer to the center. I know what i'd do! But then again i am lazy :P
Reply 11
Thank you!:biggrin:
Ahhh, it will all be sorted soon though student finance don't seem to mess people about and do process application really quickly!
Exactly! I'm the same lazy lol. It's just the rats thing and single bed holding me back otherwise it was more or less perfect! How's the accommodation application going for you? You heard anything back?
Reply 12
I tried to apply for accommodation kept getting an error message so rang them up only to find out accommodation for September 2014 has not opened yet! I was told to keep an eye out and keep checking the website because they will open sometime in February/March!
Yeah i got the same problem haha, only to be told the same :P
Reply 14
I just went on their Facebook page and it says you can apply for accommodation as soon as you firm your place with BCU :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending