Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, just a quick question!

    I'm 23 and I completed 2 years worth of uni back in 2012, but I left the course before I started my third year (failing to complete the whole course - gaining no qualifications) because i realised it was no longer right for me on many levels. I'm now considering studying Psychology with the Open University while living at home so I'm wondering if anyone could shed any light on how funding would work out for someone like me..? I've tried researching into but I haven't managed to find anything that gives specifics about how funding/fees work for people who left uni voluntarily etc.

    thanks for your help!
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi jfaye88. You would be entitled to a full Tuition Fee loan for your studies at Open University as this is classed as part-time. You would only be entitled to a Tuition Fee loan whilst studying part-time.

What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.