Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hi! I'm having a bit of trouble deciding which uni's to choose as my firm and insurance. I'm living in Ireland so getting information on the different university's has been kind of difficult! I have offers from Bath, Warwick, Exeter and Reading at the moment and am still waiting on a reply from Edinburgh, all for International Business/ Management and German. I was hoping I could get some feedback with regard to which university would be my best option! In saying that, my offers from Warwick and Exeter are somewhat unachievable! So really it's between Bath, Reading and hopefully Edinburgh! Any feedback would be appreciated!
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.