Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, got my interview in 2 days and am super nervous, and if i do get though to training i was wondering who else is applying this year or already have? so nervous about doing this alone!

ReputationRep:
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Hi I have applied to In2action and have my interview tomorrow. I really hope I get the job. Which role have you gone for. I've gone for Crèche team member. I'll let you know if I get the job[/COLOR]

ReputationRep:
    Hey, iv gone for creche team member too :-) Been accepted for training. Quite lucky as I live on the isle of wight. Im a little unsure about leaving my friends and family behind tbh. I cld do with a change in my life tho n want to work with children, get some experience. Just feeling a bit nervous! Its 7 months away from home :-S

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else doing the training on april 7th or know what the course is like? x

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else apply for summer 2015 that can help me out with few questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayleighdeexo)
    Anyone else apply for summer 2015 that can help me out with few questions?
    I am going to the training in April 2015...are you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to the training centre the 6th of April 2015 to be an activities entertainer 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmine-jade)
    I'm going to the training centre the 6th of April 2015 to be an activities entertainer 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah me too but for creche team member.. You excited?!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm so excited! A little nervous cause I have never done anything like this on my own, what about yourself ?? 😃😃xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmine-jade)
    I'm so excited! A little nervous cause I have never done anything like this on my own, what about yourself ?? 😃😃xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah me too. More worried about not passing the training knowing you could come home on any day is scary! Do you have Facebook? :-) xx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know, I'm just going to be myself and give everything 100% and yeah it's yasmine everill .. It shouldn't be hard to find I'm the only one with that name on Facebook 😝😝xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hey how did the interview go? I have a skype interview for a daytime entertainer on Monday and im so nervous already, what kind of questions did they ask?

ReputationRep:
    Hope your interview went well, it's not to bad well especially mine, their internet were down so I done mine on the phone! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I am going to the assessment week in May anyone else going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaurenVictoria20)
    Hi guys I am going to the assessment week in May anyone else going?
    I'm going in April x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaS93)
    I'm going in April x
    Are you nervous? I am, just want to find someone going in May! X

ReputationRep:
    I'm on the May training course!! What role you gone for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Finners96)
    I'm on the May training course!! What role you gone for?
    I have gone for action team member, what have you gone for? Do you know where your going?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've gone for action team member as well, nah don't know where I'm going, do you? I thought you had to pass training before you find out, I might be wrong though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Finners96)
    Yeah I've gone for action team member as well, nah don't know where I'm going, do you? I thought you had to pass training before you find out, I might be wrong though!
    Are you nervous? And I do as I am going to Turkey so I needed to do my visa! So excited now!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.