Turn on thread page Beta

A question for the women folk. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Say you had a boyfriend, but you knew another guy liked you. But he respected your relationship and waited for you, would that make you like him more or less, basically would waiting improve his chances of getting hookup with you for long term relationship material?

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't this completely depend on a) the type of person she is and b) the strength of her current relationship, effectively making this question meaningless if you were looking for self-affirmation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MangoFreak)
    Wouldn't this completely depend on a) the type of person she is and b) the strength of her current relationship, effectively making this question meaningless if you were looking for self-affirmation?
    IDK i think all people are equal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toola)
    IDK i think all people are equal
    That might possibly be the most inane response I've had to any question in the last month.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MangoFreak)
    That might possibly be the most inane response I've had to any question in the last month.
    yeah well maybe you need some ethics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toola)
    Say you had a boyfriend, but you knew another guy liked you. But he respected your relationship and waited for you, would that make you like him more or less, basically would waiting improve his chances of getting hookup with you for long term relationship material?
    So he waited and circled like a vulture, expecting her relationship to fail? Just waiting for the right time to swoop in?

So he stalked his prey, like a big cat would its wounded prey, waiting for it to be in a position of weakness so you he capitalise on it and get their prize?

ReputationRep:
    I think I'd probably like him exactly the same, but just appreciate the fact that he respects that I'm in a relationship and isn't trying anything on.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.