Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Have you ever had your bum grabbed/grabbed someone's bum watch

ReputationRep:
    Just curious about people's thoughts on this.

Some of my mates will happily squeeze a random girls bum on a night out. I've always found it totally weird and pervy and have told them.

Just wanted to hear some people's stories:

Guys/girls have you ever grabbed someone's bum and why and what happened after?

or

Guys/girls have you ever had your bum grabbed and how did it make you feel and what happened?

If you have grabbed someone or been grabbed by someone where you both know the other person would not care e.g. a partner, then that doesn't count.

I've been arse-grabbed by a girl in a club before and to be honest all I thought was, "I'm in here", and I was. I'm not sure how many guys would care, although I'm sure there are those who do, and it wouldn't make it acceptable anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I once drunkenly grabbed a marine's bum on a ski trip night out. I was quite drunk and they had a rocky horror theme night.

In general weird and pervy and don't do it.

ReputationRep:
    Yup. It wasn't nice, at all. I didn't confront him because it would have just created a scene. Just ignored it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the mood to be a bit of a twit. I'll do some random arsegrabbing and report the results.

ReputationRep:
    Yep. Happened to me a couple of times over the last few years. I felt really violated.

ReputationRep:
    I accidentally tapped a girl's bum once, it was in Year 7, I held the door open for this girl walking past me, but as I moved past, my hand slipped off the door and accidentally tapped her bum. It was actually really embarrassing, she gave me a look like ice. It's a good thing no-one else saw, and that she didn't know who I was.

ReputationRep:
    I had some massive woman walk up behind me (I'm 6 foot and I had to look up a little) in a club one night and molest my hair. I turned around and looked her in the eye, she carried on running her fingers through my hair .

She told me if my hair ever left me, I should send it her way. She then stumbled off.

It was rather odd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymousey93)

Some of my mates will happily squeeze a random girls bum on a night out. I've always found it totally weird and pervy and have told them.

or

Guys/girls have you ever had your bum grabbed and how did it make you feel and what happened?

If you have grabbed someone or been grabbed by someone where you both know the other person would not care e.g. a partner, then that doesn't count.

I've been arse-grabbed by a girl in a club before and to be honest all I thought was, "I'm in here", and I was. I'm not sure how many guys would care, although I'm sure there are those who do, and it wouldn't make it acceptable anyway.
    Someone grabbed my bum at a foam party, I span right round to alp them but they hid in the foam. I felt completely violated and disgusted.

EDIT: I should add that if I was dancing with someone or leading them on I probably wouldn't mind but this was out of the blue

ReputationRep:
    had my bum felt once by a girl, felt utterly violated tbh

ReputationRep:
    have had my bum grabbed, never grabbed someone else's... yeah it just makes me feel a bit uncomfortable tbh

ReputationRep:
    hate it when girls wear jeans/trousers that stop you performing a 'deep squeeze'

ReputationRep:
    I had a friend who used grab just about anyone's....

And no girl would ever dare do that on me. Unless she is some fugitive ***** who wants me dead but I can outrun her so I'll always be safe.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah happened quite a few times, mostly in clubs tbh. Think most women experience it, it's just weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by genuinelydense)
    hate it when girls wear jeans/trousers that stop you performing a 'deep squeeze'

Lmfao

ReputationRep:
    Yes I've done it before .

ReputationRep:
    yeah on many occasions . when i was a youngen . dont do it no more though . i respect women now still

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymousey93)

or

It happens to me all the time and I hate it

ReputationRep:
    I grab my gfs butt all the time looool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've been grabbed several times, both on the bum and boobs, by strangers. Both at school and at nightclubs. It's incredibly violating and humiliating.

I am a guy and had my bum grabbed and squeezed at a nightclub just last week, this sort of thing happens all the time especially when people are drunk.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2017
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.