I'd really love some questions answered to help me decide on which uni I want to go to. I have an offer from city already for AAA.
- How many lecture hours a week do you have (generally)?
- How many other hours do you spend on campus with tutors etc?
- How many hours do you spend at home or off campus working on your subject?
- What are the lecturers like?
- Do you feel like you get sufficient help?
- Your honest opinion of your choice to study at City and why...
Applicants, post your questions and hopefully some current students will answer!
Thank you x
Turn on thread page Beta
You are Here: Home > Forums >< University and university courses >< Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths university courses >< Mathematics
BSc Mathematics at City University London for prospective and current students Q&A watch
- Thread Starter
- 21-01-2014 19:49