Turn on thread page Beta

My boyfriend is such a prick, I'm so upset watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    We are both living in the same halls at uni and study on same course. He knows I'm struggling with the course and I have been calling him
    for ages trying to find out what he's been up to and he's been next door all this time having a study session with the 2 girls in my flat without me. He didn't even think to invite me too. What do I do??

ReputationRep:
    Re-consider the situation with him. And convince him you're better than the two girls and surely your relationship will be back!!

ReputationRep:
    "Study session"...

ReputationRep:
    He probably didn't invite you because he'd get distracted...

ReputationRep:
    Wow that must suck dump him

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    you chose him, so this is how he treats you.

next time, choose the nice guy.

ReputationRep:
    Choosing to go out with someone on the same course and halls as you is a terrible decision in itself

Ask him why?
    Depending on his answer go from there.

He can't obviously think its okay to do that and get away with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stormy Seas)
    Choosing to go out with someone on the same course and halls as you is a terrible decision in itself
    Can't choose who you fall for

ReputationRep:
    Yeah he was probably studying real hard under the sheets

ReputationRep:
    A good morning blow job or something like that May get thins back to normal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Frieza)
    Pinch his ballsack
    (Original post by anontsr)
    Wow that must suck dump him

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by iamintorture)
    I want to kick it till it bursts
    Calm down, it's far to early to do something so drastic. There may be a perfectly reasonable explanation, don't jeopardise your relationship over an assumption. Confront him, and take it from there.

(Original post by cyxstudio)
    you chose him, so this is how he treats you.

next time, choose the nice guy.
    This thread is to help the OP, not for you to vent your frustration at girls failing to recognise how "nice" you purport yourself to be.

ReputationRep:
    We are both living in the same halls at uni and study on same course. He knows I'm struggling with the course and I have been calling him
    for ages trying to find out what he's been up to and he's been next door all this time having a study session with the 2 girls in my flat without me. He didn't even think to invite me too. What do I do??
    Get the other girls on your side by explaining how much he upset you and then arrange to tickle him between you all.
    Even better done when he's due in an exam or important lecture!!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Surely he is at least entitled to have other friends?

ReputationRep:
    Studying biology, no doubt

ReputationRep:
    Go find someone else to study with.

ReputationRep:
    That is very harsh...and slightly suspicious... let's assume he asked for their help because they're better at the subject, then why would he not invite you? I think bring this up with him, for sure. There's no justifiable reason, as far as I can tell.

ReputationRep:
    He might have turned his phone off, or to silent whilst studying. Also the you struggling on the course is independent of his studying. But I'd suggest you talk to him about what you have a problem with.

He is such a l-l-liar!

ReputationRep:
    Boyfriend: same uni, same halls, same course = recipe for disaster.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2014
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.