Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello all,

I am in the process of completing my student finance application online. I am having some trouble trying to find 'Apply as a individual section'. As I have been self-supporting for over 3 years; but under the age of 25, I need to send off evidence.

Do I submit the application form with my parents income etc?
    Submit the application; and then send a form off along side this?

+ rep for help!

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ATsimpson93)
    Hello all,

I am in the process of completing my student finance application online. I am having some trouble trying to find 'Apply as a individual section'. As I have been self-supporting for over 3 years; but under the age of 25, I need to send off evidence.

Do I submit the application form with my parents income etc?
    Submit the application; and then send a form off along side this?

+ rep for help!

Thank you
    There is no 'apply as individual section'.

Go through each question and it tells you what to do. Download the guidelines to applying as well if you're having trouble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knalchemist)
    There is no 'apply as individual section'.

Go through each question and it tells you what to do. Download the guidelines to applying as well if you're having trouble.
    he means apply as independent most likely

To do this there is a section (one page after the LRF on paper form) you tick the box and SF will send you an independent pack, I'm not sure where it is online but most likely the same place.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.