Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Postgraduate University Transfer watch

    • Thread Starter

    Hello all,

    I am doing master in UK. My first term is finished but I am not satisfied with my university. Is there any possibility to transfer another university in UK? I have high marks in my course.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    It is generally not possible to transfer universities part way through the academic year.

    Speak to your tutor and ask if they will offer an early exit award (plus fee reduction) if you leave with the modules you've got already (many masters will let you leave early with a PGCert or PGDip). *sometimes* another university will allow you to take a part time or reduced fee course to top up from a PGCert/PGDip to a Masters (but you would need to contact all the universities you're interested in and ask them if your current study is enough to allow that to happen).

    Either way you're generally looking at not finishing for another year.
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.