The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham biochemistry applicants

I applied to Nottingham back in October and still have heard no news, I applied for 2015 entry.

Just wondering if anyone else has had offers or whether they're putting them in hold until they have built the new medical block (where biochemistry is taught)

Any enlightenment much appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by jvinelott
I applied to Nottingham back in October and still have heard no news, I applied for 2015 entry.

Just wondering if anyone else has had offers or whether they're putting them in hold until they have built the new medical block (where biochemistry is taught)

Any enlightenment much appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not a biochemistry applicant so can't help on that one, but they will have your application so I wouldn't worry :smile:

The building shouldn't have any effect on the admissions process - the University has recently built new buildings for maths, contemporary Chinese studies, humanities and the processes have been fine.

That said, there has been a change of logical structure in the University in this regard, with the merging of individual schools/departments into the School of Life Sciences of which biochemistry courses fall under. That might have had an effect on admissions processes, but it's unlikely anyone on here will know, and I wouldn't have thought it'd be too significant anyway.

Offers will come in due course, just concentrate on work at the moment and wait it out :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending