Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of having a quick getaway to budapest on my own, so I would love to go to a hostel where its easy to meet young travellers. had a look online and theres quite alot of party hostels there and yes it looks easy to meet people but i'm a bit scared by them!! (as a natural introvert) so does anyone know any good hostels that are easy to meet people, and have orgnised events but not too crazy crazy? thanks

also if you have had a good experience in the party hostels in budapest let me know. I'd consider it but some of them do look a bit mad and not for the fainthearted. thanks.

ReputationRep:
    The Instant hostel is a great party hostel, I wrote a blog, www.studyinginbudapest.com all about the student life in Budapest..., maybe it will help you

ReputationRep:
    Grandio was awesome. I'm not sure how good it would b on your own though... you might want to go somewhere a little smaller.

ReputationRep:
    I just wanted to let you know that the one I eventually stayed in was Carpe Noctem Vitae. It was a really cool hostel so I reccomend it thrououghly !!

ReputationRep:
    Only just seen this thread OP and was about to recommend Carpe Noctem Vitae to you, until I saw that you went there anyway!

I stayed at Retox myself. I'm an introvert too and it blew my socks off. Party hostels are for winners. Though in Budapest I had the advantage of having visited before, which made me feel a bit less guilty at continual engagement in philistine behaviour (drinking) rather than seeing the sights.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.