Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Ejaculating in Sleep watch

Announcements

I was sleeping and at around 7.00 [half an hour before i got out of bed] i ejaculated i felt it happening, but i didn't realize what it was, [my alarms go off at 7.00]. when i got up 7.30 i saw that my pajamas were wet:eek:, my hands were no where near it and i didn't have a hardon.

to add to this i didn't watch anything the night before, i was just doing work.
    has this ever happened to anyone else? :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    Quite possibly a 'wet-dream'

ReputationRep:
    I'm a jealous. A lazy man's ****. I've never had that happen to me.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly read that as 'ejaculating in sheep'.

(Original post by modini)
    I was going to post the same thing. :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    This

ReputationRep:
    thats what happen if you dont **** for a loong time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aniaa)
    thats what happen if you dont **** for a loong time
    This.

ReputationRep:
    this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I was sleeping and at around 7.00 [half an hour before i got out of bed] i ejaculated i felt it happening, but i didn't realize what it was, [my alarms go off at 7.00]. when i got up 7.30 i saw that my pajamas were wet:eek:, my hands were no where near it and i didn't have a hardon.

to add to this i didn't watch anything the night before, i was just doing work.
    has this ever happened to anyone else? :afraid:
    you've just outed yourself to the whole tsr community that you're a virgin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lone tiger)
    you've just outed yourself to the whole tsr community that you're a virgin
    90% of the TSR community are virgins.

ReputationRep:
    This has only ever happened to me once. I remember I was having a random dream that I was getting a blowjob on the side of an alarmingly steep mountain? (what can I say, am risky!) And when I came in the dream I remember saying to myself, wow that almost felt real. Then when I woke up I realised I had *** on the bed and my GFs leg haha! That was a funny morning. But then I was questioned by said girlfriend as too who had been giving the Mt Everest blow job, her or someone else

ReputationRep:
    hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, just a wet dream. Happens to quite a lot of people :P

This happened to me recently as well, I was basically woken up by myself having an orgasm.

And the same as you hands etc were no where near it. Felt it start, it woke me up and before I knew what had happened I realised I'd come in my pants.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    This happened to me recently as well, I was basically woken up by myself having an orgasm.

And the same as you hands etc were no where near it. Felt it start, it woke me up and before I knew what had happened I realised I'd come in my pants.
    This happened to me too :mad: is there no way to stop? its happened quite a few times :confused:

ReputationRep:
    When a male does not have sexual intercourse or masturbate, the semen will accumulate in his seminal vesicles. When they get full, the semen needs to be ejaculated. The body usually does this during sleep, although emissions while awake have been reported.

The ejaculation during sleep is known as a “nocturnal emission” or as a “wet dream” or “nightfall”.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha same!
    I was ready for the post to be about how he "tripped whilst ****ing and accidentally came in a sheep, can she be pregnant? I'm worried now"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roland Day)
    When a male does not have sexual intercourse or masturbate, the semen will accumulate in his seminal vesicles. When they get full, the semen needs to be ejaculated. The body usually does this during sleep, although emissions while awake have been reported.

The ejaculation during sleep is known as a “nocturnal emission” or as a “wet dream” or “nightfall”.
    You seem to know an awful lot about this subject....

ReputationRep:
    Also known as a wet dream lol, don't be effected by it bodies natural process..

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.