Luis Suarez :D Watch

jord089
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Do you agree that he is the third best player in the world after Messi and Ronaldo.
StrangeBanana
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I heard he died
Sun_Bear
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yup and i could be meeting him this weekend
itssimplyme
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by StrangeBanana)
I heard he died
Just another death hoax

Posted from TSR Mobile
jord089
Rep:
?
he is phenomenal
bigwhalegambler
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
idk ask these guys:

so far he has not been consistent enough to be the third best. He's just a flat track bully thus far
Yax
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Deserve a better team.
jackf1337
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Flat track bully, cheat, general horrible *******. No.
tomtjl
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by jord089)
Do you agree that he is the third best player in the world after Messi and Ronaldo.
No. (LFC fan here).

In his current form, he is the best player in the world. He is outplaying Messi and Ronaldo and he is in a much more difficult league. However, form is the key word here. To be considered one of the best in the world you have to have form like his for a long period of time. If he keeps this up for the rest of the year, he will definitely be in contention for next year's Ballon d'Or.
-bill-
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Lol the premier league is a more difficult league than La Liga.....how many times are people going to persist with this outdated view? The standard of defending is disgraceful in the premier league, you see it every week
jord089
Rep:
?
I agree if he keeps his form he could be the second Liverpool player to win a Ballon d'Or, second only to Michael Owen. I think all the haters of Luis are just jealous haters and have nothing better to do.
tomtjl
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by -bill-)
Lol the premier league is a more difficult league than La Liga.....how many times are people going to persist with this outdated view? The standard of defending is disgraceful in the premier league, you see it every week
There are other factors. For example, refereeing. Strikers can get freekicks much more easily in other countries than they can in the Premier League.

Why do you think it usually takes foreigners a couple of seasons to adapt to the PL? Because it's harder to play in.
Zürich
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
zlatan>
jord089
Rep:
?
No not Zlatan

Posted from TSR Mobile
-bill-
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by tomtjl)
There are other factors. For example, refereeing. Strikers can get freekicks much more easily in other countries than they can in the Premier League.

Why do you think it usually takes foreigners a couple of seasons to adapt to the PL? Because it's harder to play in.

Can you quantify any of that? No? Didn't think so. I'm sure some of La liga's finest attackers are terrified of the prospect of Norwich/Palace/Sunderland....:rolleyes:
Four Queue
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by jord089)
I agree if he keeps his form he could be the second Liverpool player to win a Ballon d'Or, second only to Michael Owen. I think all the haters of Luis are just jealous haters and have nothing better to do.
These kind of responses always make me laugh. Perhaps some people just don't like his antics on the field. He's just not a very likeable character, nothing to do with jealousy.
Galileo Galilei
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Suarez has been scoring amazing goals for more than a year now, people do not give him enough credit.
jord089
Rep:
?
Well just in case you are wondering in my opinion he is the best thing since sliced bread

Posted from TSR Mobile
baconbutty
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by tomtjl)
No. (LFC fan here).

In his current form, he is the best player in the world. He is outplaying Messi and Ronaldo and he is in a much more difficult league. However, form is the key word here. To be considered one of the best in the world you have to have form like his for a long period of time. If he keeps this up for the rest of the year, he will definitely be in contention for next year's Ballon d'Or.
How is he in a more difficult league?
jord089
Rep:
?
(Original post by Galileo Galilei)
Suarez has been scoring amazing goals for more than a year now, people do not give him enough credit.
Exactly why can't people give him the recognition he deserves instead of being stuck in the past he is on form so therefore he should be applauded. End of.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (58)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (19)
21.84%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise