Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I have already completed 120 credits via the Open University towards a degree qualification, but have decided that this course is no longer for me. 120 credits is equivilant to 1 year full time although the course has taken me two years part-time and I have no qualification as I did not earn enough credits to obtain my declared qualification. All of this information is clearly documented on my student summary from the university. I completed the OU course under the transitional fee system, I am now applying to do a NHS course and wondered if I would be eligible for a maintenance loan? I will recieve a NHS bursary (hopefully). Thanks, claire.
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi claire9.

    As your course is an NHS funded course you would be eligible for a reduced rate of maintenance loan whilst you are eligible for the NHS bursary.

Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.