Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I have a BA degree from Scotland (without honours). I'm hoping to continue onto a grad conversion course in psychology, but I would ideally like to study in England as I now live here.

    The entry requirements are a minimum of 2:2 lower second class in honours.

    Is there a way I can do the course without spending year's in uni completing an honours degree?
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.