Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Can I request a copy of evidence? watch

    • Thread Starter

    I sent of evidence of being an independent student in 2012 for 2013 entry and Im wondering if i can request a copy of it. This was accepted as evidence by SFE however, I am now applying for NHS and they are asking for evidence. Thinking I wouldn't need the evidence again, I sent it to SFE and never got it back and now the person who supplied it is touring Asia so I have no means of contact.
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi sammyjade92

    You can request this evidence be sent back to you by calling us on 0845 300 5090 where an adviser will be happy to fill out an evidence retrieval form and have this sent back to you.

Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.