Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Currently I am still studying at Leeds Met university but I am about to accept an unconditional offer from Salford university in March. This would mean that I would be dropping out, starting the new academic year in March and moving home. Would I be able to change my already existing application online (change circumstances/update) as all my other information is still the same or would I have to reapply? Do not have a phone to ring student finance at the moment, so would be a big help to get a reply! thanks
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Ashleigh,

    you can change your application using the "make a change" option through your online account. You can also submit a change of circumstances over the phone with an adviser or you can do this yourself in writing by providing all of the new course details , UCAS code, course code, name of Uni, course start and end date, year of course you are entering and the total fee cost.

How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.