Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hay.Been resident for last 10 years.just because now is all this issues with Romanians and Bulgarians to be free work in UK I have problems with my finances.
    SFE cancelled my course and payments without contacting me in any way.After 2 months when i realized what happened i had to ask why and provide what required but NEVER asked for. Now i 've been calling three times and every call costs me around £10,delaying the payment costs me penalties to rent,bills and nursery.
    Noe i am keep told i need to wait for another 6 weeks for information to be processed and who knows when and how much i get.
    What have you to say about this situation?why this blocking has been done ONLY to Romanians and Bulgarians?NONE of my colleagues other nationality had NO problem.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.