The Student Room Group

The Football League thread II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hskjlclcn
Apparently both us and MK provided all the evidence needed to have you just go through. FA just playing their own tricks again..

The club confirmed that both Wolves and MK Dons were supporting us, so credit to the two clubs for that. But yeah, the FA are being complete tossers about this, to put it bluntly!
That rule is so antiqued and outdated, much like the dinosaurs at the FA who have made that decision. I'm sure that there will be a walked in goal to restore the 1-0 lead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Transfer embargo :colonhash:

It's fine, it's not like we actually buy any decent players anyway
Reply 2083
Who is off to any fa cup games tonight? I'm off to watch the mighty town v bury

Posted from TSR Mobile
Giampaolo Pozzo's house raided by tax officers in Italy. Y'know something's suspicious when the Italian police get off their seats.
Will there be another shock in the cup, Worcester have equalised against Scunthorpe.
Original post by Rock Fan
Will there be another shock in the cup, Worcester have equalised against Scunthorpe.

Scunthorpe win 14-13 on penalties. What a fantastic shoot out, really feel for Worcester though.
Original post by joddcfc
Scunthorpe win 14-13 on penalties. What a fantastic shoot out, really feel for Worcester though.

So cruel for Worcester but they put in a great effort.
Reply 2088
Original post by Rock Fan
So cruel for Worcester but they put in a great effort.

Worcester deserved to win the game I think, but that's football
Poor Worcester,but they can be so proud. I love the FA Cup! I have such a romantic attachment to it that makes no sense.
Great, great shoot-out at Worcester. Great drama.

Bournemouth can be proud with their second-half performance against Liverpool, but I don't know why they didn't put us under pressure from the word go.
Original post by Mackay
Great, great shoot-out at Worcester. Great drama.

Bournemouth can be proud with their second-half performance against Liverpool, but I don't know why they didn't put us under pressure from the word go.

Even in the first half when Bournemouth pressed they looked likely to create something. The only thing I can suggest is that Howe didn't feel they had the stamina to chase Liverpool around for 90 mins so tried to soak up pressure. It didn't work unfortunately.
Original post by ..DT..
Even in the first half when Bournemouth pressed they looked likely to create something.

Yeah, that's a testament to their confidence right now.
Reply 2093
Hereford United officially wound up by the FA. The FA, killing small clubs once again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gghjk
Hereford United officially wound up by the FA. The FA, killing small clubs once again

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bring on AFC Hereford...
4 Clean sheets in a row :eek:

Hail Lennon.
Original post by gghjk

Posted from TSR Mobile

Their total debt was less than Robin van Persie's weekly wage. Quite sad really.
Sad to hear about Hereford. They'll always have this great day and moment.

So sad to hear about Hereford, yet clubs in the Premier League are allowed to operate with much bigger debt.
Yes Barnet!

Quick Reply

Latest