Original post by ..DT..
Hugeeeeeee goal for Bournemouth.

And....they managed to bottle it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dragonborn10
And....they managed to bottle it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

95th min pen :eek:
My mate has just lost £60 after that last minute penalty for Sheffield Wednesday.
With Wycombe drawing and Burton winning, they're officially promoted for a first season in the third tier, nice well run club and Hasselbaink seems to be an excellent manager.
WHAT a game Derby endured today.

Great turnaround by Bournemouth, too. They did well not to get beat today.
Original post by Mackay
Bristol City need just a point to claim the League One title at Ashton Gate against Coventry today. Can't see them failing.

We did very well by all accounts and Brizzle had no shots on target. One more point than I expected and safety seems within touching distance, particularly after Orient's demolition.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Midlander
We did very well by all accounts and Brizzle had no shots on target. One more point than I expected and safety seems within touching distance, particularly after Orient's demolition.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's typical, Cov are like that, I knew we would get something at Bristol. Now after building us up they'll probably lose against Crewe and create panic again:biggrin:.
Original post by iodo345
It's typical, Cov are like that, I knew we would get something at Bristol. Now after building us up they'll probably lose against Crewe and create panic again:biggrin:.

I feared the worst after Bristol scored 6 earlier in the week but we did well. Just need to beat Crewe and we can forget another mediocre season in this league.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're virtually safe now, but you need one point to cement that. Great result for you - and by all accounts you were unlucky not to win it.
Back from MK - professional performance and great result for us today, just need Preston to slip up once more now...
Lovely finish for Watford's winner, and dreadful defending from Brentford for both Bolton Wanderers goals. Mark Davies practically walked the second into the net after dispossessing the goalkeeper.
Leeds situation can give no-one even the most diehard Man U fan any pleasure.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32373059

I think Trevor Cherry is probably spot on.
Joe Garner named League One's player of the year.
Notts Co and Orient both lose tonight which leaves us needing just a point on Saturday to finally secure safety. Then the praying for Mowbray to stay for next season begins...
Notts Co and Orient both lose tonight which leaves us needing just a point on Saturday to finally secure safety. Then the praying for Mowbray to stay for next season begins...

League One's bottom four is pretty much wrapped up now. All eyes move to the top of the Championship.
Original post by Mackay
League One's bottom four is pretty much wrapped up now. All eyes move to the top of the Championship.

Still very tight with Crewe and co. Fingers crossed we are sat here this time next year talking about a Mowbray-inspired promotion push.
Derby have the chance to relegate Millwall this Saturday, as well as sealing a play-off place for us as well. What an awesome result that would be!
Still very tight with Crewe and co. Fingers crossed we are sat here this time next year talking about a Mowbray-inspired promotion push.

You should definitely look to keep that Grant Ward kid.
I am so nervous for Saturday for Ipswich against Nottingham Forest. Usually Ipswich don't really have anything to play for at the end of the season so I really hope be don't lose and let Brentford in... :frown:

Also, on another note, looking forward to playing as a FC United save on FM16 since they got promoted today, seem like a good little team.
(edited 9 years ago)
Glad Millwall are on the way down again. Disgusting club.

Quick Reply

Latest