The Football League thread II Watch

Stiff Little Fingers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
8 wins in a row - a new club record. With QPR playing Burnley this Saturday as well, we could open up a massive lead with a win over Bournemouth

Posted from TSR Mobile
hskjlclcn
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Will Brentford and Orient please stop winning. It's very frustrating.

In hindsight though we appear more settled now, and are building what should hopefully be a promotion defining run.
Midlander
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by hskjlclcn)
Will Brentford and Orient please stop winning. It's very frustrating.

In hindsight though we appear more settled now, and are building what should hopefully be a promotion defining run.
Could you hurry up and sign Leon Clarke so we officially have no fit senior strikers at the club?

Posted from TSR Mobile
degu111
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Did anyone hear about Derby County's amazing comeback against Yeovil last night? It was phenomenal!
hskjlclcn
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Midlander)
Could you hurry up and sign Leon Clarke so we officially have no fit senior strikers at the club?

Posted from TSR Mobile
God no. I hope there is a major hitch or the fans stop him from arriving in whatever way they can.
Midlander
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
God no. I hope there is a major hitch or the fans stop him from arriving in whatever way they can.
I hope he goes, he has ruined the team's focus with this transfer request garbage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Scott129
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by degu111)
Did anyone hear about Derby County's amazing comeback against Yeovil last night? It was phenomenal!
Hear about it? I was there, going absolutely apes**t when the third goal went in! :lol:
Silver Arrows
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
I didn't realise their form was that bad, bottom of the form table.
Aye, we were going strongly up until the draw with Barnsley before Christmas. Jimmy Kebe is completely useless, he's done nothing since arriving & gave the ball away that led to Ipswich's opener. By the way, I was Kilroy8, I requested a name change.

Mick McCarthy's comment were brilliant! "Some people might be frustrated with that result. Some people can **** off."
CraigWM
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Watford bring in a Hungarian international defensive midfielder on loan on Genoa. Yes, Genoa, not Udinese. Football's gone mad.
Stiff Little Fingers
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by CraigWM)
Genoa.
Know who?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Stiff Little Fingers
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Bid in for Jack Hobbs from Leicester. I love how pissy forest fans are getting over it, and moaning about us going into admin in 2002 like we actively attempted to **** everyone over. Such ignorance.
hskjlclcn
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
fgs. We have actually completed the signing of Leon Clarke - lets see if he runs more than two yards in his second spell with us
Midlander
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
fgs. We have actually completed the signing of Leon Clarke - lets see if he runs more than two yards in his second spell with us
Good riddance to him. He leaves us totally up the creek and relying on a fecking 16 year old as things stand.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Silver Arrows
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If McCormack goes to West Ham we can really kiss goodbye to any chance of a decent finish. Looking below us rather than upwards now.
Midlander
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Silver Arrows)
If McCormack goes to West Ham we can really kiss goodbye to any chance of a decent finish. Looking below us rather than upwards now.
West Ham really have been scraping the barrel this transfer window.

Posted from TSR Mobile
hskjlclcn
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Good riddance to him. He leaves us totally up the creek and relying on a fecking 16 year old as things stand.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What about that Wilson kid?
CraigWM
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Big game tonight for Watford. Seriously need to start winning if we're to salvage any hope of play-offs this year. starts at Forest tonight. Sannino's tactics starting to show now, but I think it'll be the Leicester match that will show where we can push for towards the end of the season.
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Big game tonight for Watford. Seriously need to start winning if we're to salvage any hope of play-offs this year. starts at Forest tonight. Sannino's tactics starting to show now, but I think it'll be the Leicester match that will show where we can push for towards the end of the season.
Weird having a game on Thursday but yes this is a game for Watford that could define their season, Forest are on a good run at the minute.
CraigWM
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
Weird having a game on Thursday but yes this is a game for Watford that could define their season, Forest are on a good run at the minute.
Probably due to how its televised, weird day to put it on though indeed. Shifted our match with Brighton back to Sunday as well which makes it all even more awkward...
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Probably due to how its televised, weird day to put it on though indeed. Shifted our match with Brighton back to Sunday as well which makes it all even more awkward...
Yeah it's all very weird, TV getting involved is really messing up the fixtures.

West Ham really have been scraping the barrel this transfer window.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Heard Nathan Delfouneso has gone on loan to you guys for the rest of the season.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (216)
70.59%
No I haven't decided yet (57)
18.63%
Yes but I might change my mind (33)
10.78%

Watched Threads