Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I suffer from complex partial seizures, and the medication that I am currently on has messed up my memory, concentration, and sleeping patterns.

I have a needs assessment in a few weeks and was wondering from other people with epilepsy what can I expect - in terms of what does the assessment entail, and also what can I expect to receive.

ReputationRep:
    I have epilepsy and suffer from tonic clinic seizures and absences. The assessors are really nice and they go through lots of things like what problems you have in different areas such as researching, exams etc. I was there for 2 hours. I received a laptop, printer, office software, mind mapping software, a dictaphone, at training, internet allowance and a general allowance for ink, paper and non core textbooks. I was dreading my assessment but it's nothing to worry about, they are really nice and supportive. Feel free to message me if you have any other questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.