Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm sorry but what is going on? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Why are we (yet again) helping a rival out? Why are we selling the 2nd best number 10 in the world? Has the world actually gone mad?? You know what **** it, I will believe it when I see it.

ReputationRep:
    ...........?

ReputationRep:
    Whats the Mata? (pun intended) lool

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

what are you talking about?

ReputationRep:
    Little dude is getting sidelined constantly. What do you expect?

For those who don't know, I'm guessing he's pertaining to the alleged transfer between Juan Mata and Manchester United

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trrr)
    Why are we (yet again) helping a rival out? Why are we selling the 2nd best number 10 in the world? Has the world actually gone mad?? You know what f**k it, I will believe it when I see it.
    mourinho hates mata.

ReputationRep:
    Utd aren't a rival.

ReputationRep:
    It's only a game..... Maybe I shouldn't have posted this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RtGOAT)
    Utd aren't a rival.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL!! !!

But seriously, just checked the story..and I'm kind of scared even I know I just can't be!
    I mean there's still a second half season, and if the Dutch **** and Shrek stay fit (again, lol), and they have Mata..damn...they could potentially finish in the top 4! And I do not want this to happen (Top 4 consisting of Arsenal, Man city, chelsea, everton/liverpool)

Knowing Mourinho though, he won't sell. He'll have a massive uprising (1), and he'll never sell to another premier league team (2) (take example, he didn't sell Ba to Arsenal simply because that would have strengthened our team...similarly, Mata will strengthen Utd)

ReputationRep:
    Mourinho believes United to no longer be a rival this season. Mata is out of favor (for some reason) Mata will be looking/needing first-team-football to try and crack into the Spain squad.

It looks like a good deal.

All that said, it is Football - Who knows what will happen.

ReputationRep:
    LMAO did you just say Mata is the second best number 10. in the world?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    LMAO did you just say Mata is the second best number 10. in the world?
    Well he was last season imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kidomo)

Im guessing its about a footie game. .....or something along those line :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea haven't accepted the bid and for all you know they aren't going to. Even if they do accept it I can't see Mata wanting to risk missing out on the Champions League next season, I'm sure there will be foreign clubs that will get into the Champions League that will be willing to meet the price tag. I remember in the last window everyone was having a go at Gary Hooper claiming he was only in it for the money just because Celtic had accepted a bid for him from QPR, even though Hooper hadn't agreed terms. Hooper turned it down and went to Norwich instead and everyone having a go at Hooper for going to the championship ended up with egg on their faces.

ReputationRep:

I just felt like sharing my thought process after looking at the daily mail article, it pissed me off initially.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I'll bump this thread on February 1st when we haven't signed Mata.

ReputationRep:
    People think he doesn't Mata at all. :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Just Another Girly)
    Im guessing its about a footie game. .....or something along those line :unsure:
    it's football related I just didn't know who he was talking about lol
    I don't follow transfers religiously, unless it's my own team Arsenal
    (Original post by trrr)
    I just felt like sharing my thought process after looking at the daily mail article, it pissed me off initially.
    daily mail article? :lol: Lies, lies and some more lies. Daily Fail all rights reserved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I'll bump this thread on February 1st when we haven't signed Mata.
    Forget Mata, will United sign anyone before the deadline?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Forget Mata, will United sign anyone anybody?
    Would say Coentrao but even that looks to have gone dead.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.