The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Help!

Hi everybody,

I've applied to Camberwell to study both painting and illustration. Almost immediately I was given an interview for painting but have heard absolutely nothing from illustration...I contacted the university and they said they'd be in touch once they had received my application, but I've heard nothing about submitting an e portfolio or flickr page etc. I'm just getting anxious now and am worried I'll miss a deadline. Any advice, thoughts, help would be greatly appreciated. Best of luck everybody!
Reply 1
Hi,

I have also applied to study Illustration at Camberwell and haven't yet received any news about submitting an online portfolio. It seems slightly odd as I have heard from all other choices, but maybe they are just taking their time with the Illustration applicants! I guess just keep checking your emails as we've got to hear from them soon!

Good Luck!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
I have alpplied for illustration as well. Havent yet receive any news. I also applied for Animation at LCC and havent heard anything..

be patient :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by wilbur1993
Hi,

I have also applied to study Illustration at Camberwell and haven't yet received any news about submitting an online portfolio. It seems slightly odd as I have heard from all other choices, but maybe they are just taking their time with the Illustration applicants! I guess just keep checking your emails as we've got to hear from them soon!

Good Luck!

Ahhhhh! I'm only seeing your replies now...THANK YOU SO MUCH! I feel so much better now that I don't feel like the only person not invited to a party! Yeah, you're right...I also imagine there's quite a lot of people applying too, seems like a very popular course. I was quite late submitting my ucas application too, so they might be responding on a first come first served basis. At least the delay means more time to work!

Best of luck guys, thank you so much for the replies and I hope you get in to whatever course you want the most. X
Reply 4
I've applied for Illustration and graphic design at Camberwell and I've sent off my digital portfolios about two weeks ago, but haven't heard anything more. Let the wanting begin..
Reply 5
Hi everybody,

Just to let you know that I got an email from camberwell saying that an email would be sent on Friday telling us what would happen next...dun dun dun!
Best of luck artists!
X
Reply 6
Oh cool, I tried phoning them today but didn't get through. Good luck everyone!

Quick Reply