Boyetade
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
im currently in yr 9 and picking opinions. i already kinda know what im wanna do in the future, which is own a fashion business similar to ASOS or Topshop and at uni i wanna study economics ( i think about the future a lot).
Anyway at school i have to do:
Maths
English
Science
Geography or history- *I'm choosing History
French
Ict

Then i have two opinions;
i know im definitely doing Art but i don't know between Business or Media. i know it would make sense doing Business because of my future plans but i kinda wanna do media. HELP?!
Changing Skies
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Boyetade)
im currently in yr 9 and picking opinions. i already kinda know what im wanna do in the future, which is own a fashion business similar to ASOS or Topshop and at uni i wanna study economics ( i think about the future a lot).
Maths
English
Science
French
Ict

i know im definitely doing Art but i don't know between Business or Media. i know it would make sense doing Business because of my future plans but i kinda wanna do media. HELP?!
Do media if you'd prefer it GCSE options don't matter too much so it's best going for the subject you think you'd like best and do better in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Boyetade
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Lucy96)
Do media if you'd prefer it GCSE options don't matter too much so it's best going for the subject you think you'd like best and do better in

Posted from TSR Mobile
wouldn't business help though:confused:
Changing Skies
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Not really! Sure, it may advance your knowledge on the subject a bit, but it won't give you any other advantages as it won't be needed for any university courses etc. If you feel it would benefit you, choose it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mr...
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Join the year 9 thread. We are constantly thinking about the future. Read it from the start to welcome yourself in!
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Maths
English
Science
French
Ict

Do Media. Your GCSE subject choice really doesn't matter very much and you can learn all the business you need when/if you go to Uni.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise