The Student Room Group

Business studies in London for international students?

I'm from South America, and I graduated from High School with the American diploma. I want to major in international business, and I'm considering London as one of my alternatives to the US. If I do not get into my top college choices in the US, then I might choose a British university.
However, I'm having a tough time finding matches for me.
I'm a very good student, with a good GPA, some AP courses, and very good SAT scores. However, I have not taken nor will I take SAT subject tests, which some colleges in the UK require for students who graduated with the American diploma.
University of Westminster was the college I was most interested in, until I found out they require 3 SAT subject tests.
So what other good business schools are there in London, that are not very difficult to get into? I don't need them to be top universities, I just want them to be somewhat prestigious, at least in the top 150 in the UK.
I've also heard about the London School of Business and Finance. What can you tell me about that school? Is it prestigious at all?
The colleges MUST be in London, in a fairly urban area, as I really can't stand being in the countryside.
Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest