The Student Room Group

TSR Tennis Society IV

Scroll to see replies

Looks like Murray will have to go through Kyrigos and then Del Potro or Tomic.

Federer, Dimitrov, Nikishori and Raonic would have to be confident of a place in the final if Djokovic does fall.
Djokovic cannot go out in f****** third round. Counting on Boris to straighten him out. Of course Novak had to go through Querrey, why can't he ever get clowns like Federer?
Reply 4782
My man Feli dug deep to make that comeback against Fognini, he'll more than likely beat Kyrgios too; they've played each other twice in the last 9 months with Lopez winning both times in straight sets - plus grass is Lopez's best surface by far. So happy for Delpo too, I didn't expect him to win that easily.
Reply 4783
Original post by monk1324
Djokovic cannot go out in f****** third round. Counting on Boris to straighten him out. Of course Novak had to go through Querrey, why can't he ever get clowns like Federer?

Yeah, he's got to spend his time doing something now that he's not running for PM.

Spoiler

Djokovic 3-0 up in this third set already and he hasn't done anything remotely special at all -- he knows that he just has to keep the ball in play and eventually the mug on the other side of the net will hit it long or wide.

Edit: 4-0 now. Just embarrassing
(edited 7 years ago)
Djokovic probably wins still but he looks pretty unhappy.

Not slaughtering the break points as he usually does, only 2/11.

Sunday play tomorrow.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4786
Querrey is stressing me out, he had so many chances in Djokovic's last service game. I can't deal with this.
Original post by RyJ
Querrey is stressing me out, he had so many chances in Djokovic's last service game. I can't deal with this.

He has a solid serve but 50% of the time he just looks like an amateur out there with some of the shots I'm seeing. I feel in that game in particular anybody in top 500 should have been capable of breaking Djokovic but this guy just wasn't up to it.

Edit: Djokovic just broke. Will probably go on to win the tournament. Amazing how he can be still in this after playing this poorly.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by RyJ

Well Djoko is getting his now..
Reply 4789
Original post by Ashnard
He has a solid serve but 50% of the time he just looks like an amateur out there with some of the shots I'm seeing. I feel in that game in particular anybody in top 500 should have been capable of breaking Djokovic but this guy just wasn't up to it.

Totally. He's had plenty sparks of glory, proving that he could be so much better, but he's mostly been a servebot (31 aces).
Reply 4790
Original post by LifeIsFine
Well Djoko is getting his now..

What was that? :wink:

(Though tbf, Querrey's hardly across the line yet.)
(edited 7 years ago)
ah this rain is ridiculous

Spoiler

How does that blind retarded f****** umpire still have his job? He robbed Djokovic of the fourth set.
Pitiful from both. Still a tie break away from Djokovic being gone though.
Shame that Djokovic had 2 bad calls as he was serving for it, definitely should be 2 sets all but now it's Querrey's to lose with a tiebreak guaranteed if Djokovic holds
Reply 4795
Pretty sure Keothavong only has a job as an umpire because his sister was a somewhat known British player. Disgraceful, missing two straight calls.
Reply 4796
Get the **** in. What a match from Sam!
what a joke
Original post by RyJ
Yeah, he's got to spend his time doing something now that he's not running for PM.

Spoiler

ayyyyy

Spoiler

OMFG
Djoko jus got #shrekt by Sam :woo:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest