The Student Room Group

Mock results

Hello. I received my mock results a week ago. Do you think it would be possible to push these A's to A*s? Do you know of anybody who has got similar mocks, then went on to receive all A*s in the real thing?

Mocks

Maths: A*
Biology: A
Chemistry: A*
Latin: B
DT: A
Religious Studies: A*
English Lit: A
German: A
Physics: A
Reply 1
YES... it is possible.. deffo... Just work hard !
Original post by tomb97
Hello. I received my mock results a week ago. Do you think it would be possible to push these A's to A*s? Do you know of anybody who has got similar mocks, then went on to receive all A*s in the real thing?

Mocks

Maths: A*
Biology: A
Chemistry: A*
Latin: B
DT: A
Religious Studies: A*
English Lit: A
German: A
Physics: A

Yeah, definitely. If I remember correctly, I got 8A*, 3A, 1B in the mocks and 12A*s in the final exams. You just need to nail your revision technique and stop yourself from getting stressed.
Original post by Chlorophile
Yeah, definitely. If I remember correctly, I got 8A*, 3A, 1B in the mocks and 12A*s in the final exams. You just need to nail your revision technique and stop yourself from getting stressed.

At this time of the year, how much were you revising per night?
Original post by momomomo123
At this time of the year, how much were you revising per night?

At this time of year, I wasn't revising at all. I didn't start until Easter, with the exception of History. However, the fact that I did this does not necessarily mean that it's a good idea. Everyone learns in different ways: some people can get away with cramming (like me), and some can't.

The biggest tip I can give you is to destress. Stress is literally your biggest enemy when it comes to the exams.

Quick Reply

Latest