Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hello,I am from Brazil and I recently applied to Study Business and/or Economics in some UK universities. I will have to take a foundation course prior to the degree of my choice in most of the schools I have applied. I already received some offers and would like to know which university and course has the best reputation and enviroment for the schools/subjects I have received an offer. Could you please help me?

The offers I received are:

University of Glasgow - Glasgow International College (GIC) pathway to MA Business & Management (4 years);

University of Birmingham - Birmingham foundation academy ( Arts, Social Sciences, Businees and Law) Pathway to International Business BSc (4 years)

The University of Bradford - Business and Management with International Foundation Year (4 years);

University of Southampton - Foundation Year Programme in Arts Humanities Law and Social Sciences with a pathway to BSc International Relations (4 years);

HULT international Business School - Bachelor of Business Administration (4 years).

Which one would you recommend the most?
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.