Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys,

I recently received an unconditional offer for Policing Studies at LJMU, I just wanted to see what other people are thinking of studying either criminology or policing studies for 2014.

ReputationRep:
    I've got an unconditional for Criminology, so excited!

ReputationRep:
    Ah. Awesome. Well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cw12)
    Hi Guys,
    I recently received an unconditional offer for Policing Studies at LJMU, I just wanted to see what other people are thinking of studying either criminology or policing studies for 2014.
    Hiya, yeah I'm also studying policing studies in sep 14 got an unconditional offer so excited!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PaigeO'R)
    Hiya, yeah I'm also studying policing studies in sep 14 got an unconditional offer so excited!!
    Yeah can't wait now! ha. You sorted your accommodation out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cw12)
    Yeah can't wait now! ha. You sorted your accommodation out?
    I just sent in my application for my accommodation yesterday and they said it would be 3days until I hear back..I'm hoping to go to Grenville. Where you thinking of staying?

ReputationRep:
    I just sent in my application for my accommodation yesterday and they said it would be 3days until I hear back..I'm hoping to go to Grenville. Where you thinking of staying?
    I've put Grand Central as my first choice :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cw12)
    I've put Grand Central as my first choice :P
    Aw I put grand central for my 3rd choice lol. Are you going in March to the applicant day? If so what date you going?

ReputationRep:
    Aw I put grand central for my 3rd choice lol. Are you going in March to the applicant day? If so what date you going?
    Yeah, going the 26th march

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cw12)
    Yeah, going the 26th march
    Woohoo me too see you then

ReputationRep:
    Woohoo me too see you then
    awesome! i sent you a direct message, my Facebook is on that message if you want to add me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cw12)
    awesome! i sent you a direct message, my Facebook is on that message if you want to add me.
    My Facebook had automatically deleted itself for some weird reason,but once I get my other 1 made I will get adding you

ReputationRep:
    My Facebook had automatically deleted itself for some weird reason,but once I get my other 1 made I will get adding you
    no worries!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cw12)
    Hi Guys,

I'm doing Criminology in september 2014

ReputationRep:
    Im doing Criminology!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dooobie_)
    Im doing Criminology!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What accommodation are you in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cw12)
    Hi Guys,

Hey, i'm doing policing studies had my applicant day yesterday! Also staying in Grand central

ReputationRep:
    I do policing studies now and stay in grand central!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethjackson)
    I do policing studies now and stay in grand central!
    Awesome, do you enjoy it?

ReputationRep:
    Erm honestly, not many people do BUT overall its ok. you can inbox me if you want (i dont want to be putting people off haha)!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 5, 2014
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.