Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If my course will be based at the Waterloo campus, what is the best cheapestaccommodation to get with kings

also is hampstead residence reasonable to get back and fourth from Waterloo?

ReputationRep:
    Stamford Streets is right in front of the Waterloo campus building. You'd just need to cross the street to get to your classes.

ReputationRep:
    I know, I wanted to go to the Hampstead Residence instead as it is cheapest and I'd like to live with other people who go to other campuses too.

ReputationRep:
    Hampstead is not the cheapest, not when you have to factor in transport costs. People at Stamford Street go to Strand, Waterloo and St Thomas's.

ReputationRep:
    I lived at Hampstead last year, door to door took about 40mins

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princess Kawaii)
    I lived at Hampstead last year, door to door took about 40mins
    Did you take trains?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doctordee)
    Did you take trains?
    Bus and then tube (Jubilee line)

The bus stops are very close to the hampstead buildings, a few mins walk.

When you have 9am lectures bus takes about 20mins due to traffic and the tube takes exactly 14mins. 5mins walk to the campus.

For later starting days, bus takes about 10mins and tube 14mins.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.