Information Technology(I.T) x 2
    Religous Studies x 2
    Art x 1
    Geography x 2
    Business Studies x 2
    English Literature x 2
    English language x 2

I struggle with Eng Lit and language(timing wise) the papers are 2hrs each
    Biology Chemistry Phsyics are on mon,tues,thursday.
    R.S i know alot of the thing but i dont want to flop so i might need like a brief look through(i get A* in practise tests).
    I struggle alot with Geography-case studies destroy my mind and key terms.
    I hate Chemistry(hard for me to understand) and Phsyics(vVery Complicated IMO too many fourmulae).Business is a written exam-alot if content to cover.ICT-struggle with key terms at time.Exam is long as well 2hours on both.

I goto school and come home around 16:00 if that helps? My exans start in May,starting hardcore revision in next week considering the majority od this month ive had homework and not making tge most if free time like a idiot....

Im aiming for B and above in every subject.Give me a timetable which will enable me to revise well based on what ive said?On Sundays i go church and come at 12 midday.Saturdays i pretty much do nothong except spend a hour on art h/w.

My PS3,mobile and footballl manager 14 my biggest distractions.

ReputationRep:
    Any1?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by scrawlx101)
    I have a bunch load of exams:
    Biology x 1
    Chemistry x 1
    Phsyics x 1
    Information Technology(I.T) x 2
    Religous Studies x 2
    Art x 1
    Geography x 2
    Business Studies x 2
    English Literature x 2
    English language x 2

I struggle with Eng Lit and language(timing wise) the papers are 2hrs each
    Biology Chemistry Phsyics are on mon,tues,thursday.
    R.S i know alot of the thing but i dont want to flop so i might need like a brief look through(i get A* in practise tests).
    I struggle alot with Geography-case studies destroy my mind and key terms.
    I hate Chemistry(hard for me to understand) and Phsyics(vVery Complicated IMO too many fourmulae).Business is a written exam-alot if content to cover.ICT-struggle with key terms at time.Exam is long as well 2hours on both.

I goto school and come home around 16:00 if that helps? My exans start in May,starting hardcore revision in next week considering the majority od this month ive had homework and not making tge most if free time like a idiot....

Im aiming for B and above in every subject.Give me a timetable which will enable me to revise well based on what ive said?On Sundays i go church and come at 12 midday.Saturdays i pretty much do nothong except spend a hour on art h/w.

My PS3,mobile and footballl manager 14 my biggest distractions.
    Firstly, TSR has a revision timetable creator which you can find here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/g/make

Secondly, if you know that your PS3, Mobile and FM14 are your biggest distractions, get rid of them! What else do you expect us to suggest? If you haven't got the self control to stop playing on them, then you'll just have to lock them away until you've finished revising. It's as simple as that.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.