Help me with making a revision timetable?

Watch
scrawlx101
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I have a bunch load of exams:
Biology x 1
Chemistry x 1
Phsyics x 1
Information Technology(I.T) x 2
Religous Studies x 2
Art x 1
Geography x 2
Business Studies x 2
English Literature x 2
English language x 2

I struggle with Eng Lit and language(timing wise) the papers are 2hrs each
Biology Chemistry Phsyics are on mon,tues,thursday.
R.S i know alot of the thing but i dont want to flop so i might need like a brief look through(i get A* in practise tests).
I struggle alot with Geography-case studies destroy my mind and key terms.
I hate Chemistry(hard for me to understand) and Phsyics(vVery Complicated IMO too many fourmulae).Business is a written exam-alot if content to cover.ICT-struggle with key terms at time.Exam is long as well 2hours on both.

I goto school and come home around 16:00 if that helps? My exans start in May,starting hardcore revision in next week considering the majority od this month ive had homework and not making tge most if free time like a idiot....

Im aiming for B and above in every subject.Give me a timetable which will enable me to revise well based on what ive said?On Sundays i go church and come at 12 midday.Saturdays i pretty much do nothong except spend a hour on art h/w.

My PS3,mobile and footballl manager 14 my biggest distractions.
scrawlx101
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Any1?
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by scrawlx101)
I have a bunch load of exams:
Biology x 1
Chemistry x 1
Phsyics x 1
Information Technology(I.T) x 2
Religous Studies x 2
Art x 1
Geography x 2
Business Studies x 2
English Literature x 2
English language x 2

I struggle with Eng Lit and language(timing wise) the papers are 2hrs each
Biology Chemistry Phsyics are on mon,tues,thursday.
R.S i know alot of the thing but i dont want to flop so i might need like a brief look through(i get A* in practise tests).
I struggle alot with Geography-case studies destroy my mind and key terms.
I hate Chemistry(hard for me to understand) and Phsyics(vVery Complicated IMO too many fourmulae).Business is a written exam-alot if content to cover.ICT-struggle with key terms at time.Exam is long as well 2hours on both.

I goto school and come home around 16:00 if that helps? My exans start in May,starting hardcore revision in next week considering the majority od this month ive had homework and not making tge most if free time like a idiot....

Im aiming for B and above in every subject.Give me a timetable which will enable me to revise well based on what ive said?On Sundays i go church and come at 12 midday.Saturdays i pretty much do nothong except spend a hour on art h/w.

My PS3,mobile and footballl manager 14 my biggest distractions.
Firstly, TSR has a revision timetable creator which you can find here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/g/make

Secondly, if you know that your PS3, Mobile and FM14 are your biggest distractions, get rid of them! What else do you expect us to suggest? If you haven't got the self control to stop playing on them, then you'll just have to lock them away until you've finished revising. It's as simple as that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (55)
17.13%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (91)
28.35%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (120)
37.38%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.71%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed